Work in our Cebu IT Park office, Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of experience working in the IT, Telecommunications, or ICT industry.
- 5-7 years of experience managing and/or directing IT Infrastructure Operations.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Can lead a functional IT operations support team in a 200+ user environment.
- Experience supporting 200+ user Windows 10 desktop or thin-client corporate user environments, preferably in multiple locations.
- Toolsets in these areas: group policies, access, and identity management; workstation management; and software package deployment.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager.
- Critical thinking and planning with a focus on specific objectives and KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, computer hardware and software systems.
- Hands-on experience with firewall, switching/routing, network administration, Windows Server, Active Directory, and remote desktop / thin client technologies such as Microsoft RDP, Citrix or similar.
- Expertise or knowledge in telephony applications using VOIP and SIP.
- Knowledge of common security standards (ISO, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High integrity.
- Expat applicants are welcome to apply.
- Must be amenable to work during US hours if required.
What You Will Do:
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure, network engineering, and technical support services are in place to enable continuous business operations and user productivity.
- Coordinate with clients and their own IT teams to ensure that their teams in GoTeam have the tools, software, and support to help them meet objectives and KPIs.
- Prepare and lead the implementation of ISO 27001 ISMS.
- Lead and develop the support team through professional development, job expectations, and performance appraisal.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practice guides for the organization.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Audit IT systems and assess their outcomes.
- Other tasks and projects the organization will require.
About Your Client:
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are looking for an IT Manager to support and sustain our growth.