AP Specialists | WFH-Cebu, Night-Shift | Up to PHP35K
Join GoTeam, we are actively seeking two (2) Accounts Payable (AP) Specialists to bolster our dynamic finance team. Are you adept at handling high-volume transactions, crafting meticulous reports, and solving issues with an effective communication style? Then this role is for you! With tasks ranging from everyday payment processing to engaging in special projects, this position provides an enriching platform for both personal and professional growth by tapping into your accounts payable knowledge and software proficiencies.
Your client is a free cost-savings automation and analytics platform that helps businesses control and reduce shipping expenses. The platform analyzes historical shipping data, identifies costly shipping inefficiencies, and supports the resolution of those issues.
In this position, you will be:
- Processing payments, handling high-volume of online and phone transactions for freight and parcel carrier invoices on a daily basis
- Regularly crafting detailed reports, featuring meticulous records of all completed payments
- Maintaining constant and efficient communication with both clients and team members, ensuring swift resolution of any issues
- Performing special projects as directed by the Accounting Manager, providing you with a dynamic and varied role to keep you constantly engaged and for your personal and professional growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of Accounts Payable Experience
- Proficiency in using accounting software such as QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle, or other similar platforms is essential.
- Strong skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are important for data analysis, reporting, and communication.
- Attention to Detail and accuracy is crucial in this role to ensure invoices are processed correctly and payments are accurate.
- Effective communication skills are necessary for interacting with vendors, internal teams
- Must be willing to work onsite for two (2) months for the training period , office located in Cebu City, Cebu prior to the transition to a Work from home setup.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.