Account Coordinator | Full-Remote, Night-Shift | Up to PHP20K
GoTeam is on the lookout for an Account Coordinator to join our vibrant team. In this role, you’ll ensure our clients’ seamless check-ins, set up property information on third-party platforms, handle wholesale documents and bids, make sure inspections are correctly scheduled, and respond promptly to housing bids. Your excellent communication skills, foundational understanding of marketing, and customer service excellence will drive your success as you learn and adapt in our fast-paced, client-focused environment.
You will be working with a property management company based on the West Coast of the United States that caters to the corporate and residential housing requirements of communities across over 30 cities. The company enables its clients to pursue their opportunities, interests, relationships, and family wherever they may take them by providing flexible housing solutions.
In this position, you will be:
- Auditing necessary arrival details like inspections, ensuring a smooth experience and no issues upon check-in.
- Setting up property information on third-party platforms and submitting bid options for new requests on these platforms
- Accurately completing wholesale documents, building information requests, and bids should be completed without error
- Ensuring that an inspection has been scheduled prior to the lease’s start date or ensure one has been conduct in the last week
- Promptly responding to housing bids using third-party platforms like EPIC, and 3Sixty by offering with Client’s core inventory options in a timely manner
- Responsible to input specific property and unit information to unique company wholesale documents such as Oakwood wholesale PDF document and Synergy unit building sheet
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, public relations, or a related field
- Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for meaningful and effective interactions with clients, team members and other stakeholders
- A foundational understanding of marketing, advertising, and public relations concepts is important
- Must be adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, with strong organizational skills to manage timelines
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and preserve positive relationships with clients is critical. Being the primary point of contact for clients, it’s crucial to build connections on a personal level, remain responsive, and stay mindful of the client’s needs.
- Careful attention to detail to prevent errors and ensure successful execution of projects.
- Competent in identifying problems and devising fast, effective solutions.
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment is essential
- Proficiency in using software or digital platforms commonly used in marketing, such as project management software, CRM systems, analytics tools, social media, and other digital communication platforms is highly desirable
- Adaptability and openness to learning new strategies and techniques
- Exceptional customer service skills are crucial, ensuring maximum client satisfaction with every interaction
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.