Client Services Administrator | WFH, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Client Services Administrator, who will be responsible for assisting Client Service Managers with lodgment follow-ups and service work.
You will work with an Australian financial services provider who helps business owners and individuals meet their financial objectives by guiding them through wealth management, retirement planning, superannuation, insurance, and estate planning.
In this position, you will be:
- Preparing client review documentation
- Updating client Fact Finder on Xplan
- Assisting Client Service Managers with lodgment follow-ups and service work
- Preparing client documentation e.g., execution letters and forms
- Following up on third-party service requests
- Assisting in the clean-up and maintenance of client shared drive and CRM
- Doing general client admin tasks as directed by Practice Manager and Client Service Managers
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Adhering to compliance requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using XPlan is a plus
- Knowledge of Fin365 CRM is a plus
- Experience in maintaining customer records
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, or similar would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Data entry experience
- With Finance background is preferred
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.