US Sr. Accounting Specialist | WFH, Nightshift | Up to PHP100K + PHP25K Bonus
GoTeam is currently looking for 100 US Senior Accounting Specialists (with comprehensive QuickBooks and NetSuite Experience) who will be responsible for managing the full range of accounting duties as requested by the clients, from accurately recording financial transactions to preparing essential financial statements such as the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
Unleash your Outstanding potential and embark on a rewarding career path, where our care culture thrives!
- 100 open positions, where team members get certified in Bill.com & QuickBooks
- Take advantage of a valuable opportunity to participate in a three-week paid training program focused on working with US clients.
- Experience the perk of having weekends off, allowing you to recharge and enjoy quality time outside of work.
- Receive a 10% night differential as a valuable compensation for your dedication to working during evening hours
- Successful candidates will benefit from annual salary increases, performance bonuses, and regular performance reviews, rewarding your commitment and ensuring your efforts are recognized and valued.
- The more, the merrier! Share this exciting opportunity with your friends and let’s kick-start a rewarding journey filled with camaraderie, growth, and shared accomplishments!
- Don’t miss out on this exclusive sign-on bonus offer of up to PHP 25,000 (Terms and Conditions Apply.)
You will be working with one of the largest and most experienced outsourced accounting services, bookkeeping services, and controller services company in the United States. Your client was founded in 2004 and served as the entire accounting department for growing and established businesses in the US.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing financial records for multiple clients using both cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Documenting checks, payments, and bank deposits accurately and handling banking transactions and reconciling credit card statements.
- Managing the accounts receivable process including recording invoices, payments, and adjustments for unbilled revenue and deferred income
- Recording accounts payable bills, payments, and accruals while managing Inventory and Fixed Assets
- Completing pre-closes and FRP reviews
- Processing payroll using Intuit or other third-party payroll company and reviewing quarterly and annual reports such as W-2, W-3, 941, State U/E
- Recording and maintaining financial transactions such as loans, leases, and investments
- Processing the completion of month-end close timely and accurately
- Calculating and preparing tax forms and payments (e.g., sales & use tax, 1099s & Statutory State taxes)
- Generating QuickBooks financial reports and statements (e.g., class-tracking, job-costing, and budget vs. actual)
- Preparing monthly financial analysis and providing budget preparation assistance
- Resolving technical accounting issues independently
- Monitoring and tracking time on client engagements, including work against budgets, and performing additional responsibilities as requested by the client
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of comprehensive bookkeeping expertise, encompassing end-to-end US accounting experience for at least 1 year.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing QuickBooks and/or NetSuite software, with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience. Recent experience is highly preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, staff, and clients at various levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience with prepaid, accruals and deferred revenue is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously with a strong work ethic.
- Interest in third party applications to enhance efficiencies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisive decisions under pressure.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Company-provided laptop and two (2) extra monitors for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
- Opportunity to earn an additional P20K special employee referral bonus by participating in the special employee referral program when hired and successfully referring someone to this job opening (Referral bonus exclusively applicable to this job opportunity).
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up to date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.