UI/UX Designer | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP50K
GoTeam is seeking a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for designing effective user interfaces and user experiences for software as a service product.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Designing user-centered interfaces and experiences for our SaaS products
- Creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new features and redesigns
- Collaborating with product managers, engineers, and other designers to ensure the final product meets user needs and business objectives
- Conducting user research and testing to inform design decisions
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
- Creating design guidelines and design system: this includes creating design guidelines and a design system for the SaaS product, that can be used by other team members such as developers and other designers
- Communicating design decisions and feedback: this includes communicating design decisions and feedback to cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and other departments
- Measuring, analyzing, and improving design: this includes continuously analyzing and measuring the success of design decisions and making improvements as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of related work experience in UI/UX
- Strong portfolio showcasing your UI/UX design work
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Experience with user research and testing methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with SaaS is a plus but not necessary
- Years of experience is not the primary focus, but a strong portfolio that showcases your ability and skill in UI/UX design for SaaS is a must
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.