Technical Support Coordinator | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP40,000
GoTeam is seeking a Technical Support Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will perform a technical support role responsible for providing first-line support for corporate and remote personnel, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, configuring devices, and administering user permissions. This position requires a thorough understanding of data backup tools and procedures, Windows Administrative Tools, and ticketing systems. The candidate will also assist the Manager with new employee onboarding and account maintenance and may supervise part-time employees or interns.
Your client is a leading mixed-use developer that focuses on building Class A, urban, multi-family residential properties. Their expertise lies in creating vibrant, walkable communities that offer a range of amenities and conveniences. With a commitment to sustainable design and responsible development practices, the company is dedicated to creating high-quality living spaces that enhance the lives of its residents.
In this position, you will be:
- Providing assistance in completing internal support helpdesk tickets promptly and efficiently.
- Collaborating with the team on Power Platform projects and providing support in their successful completion.
- Predicting and identifying hardware needs, and efficiently configuring and deploying assets.
- Managing all IT equipment on and off-site, ensuring that all assets are properly maintained.
- Providing excellent customer service when resolving hardware and software issues for users.
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and efficiency in processes for IT services.
- Troubleshooting and remediating issues that impact the operational infrastructure.
- Monitoring service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customer and business requirements.
- Monitoring the ticketing system and delegating tasks to appropriate Technology team members.
- Supporting the Technology team on projects relating to server functionality, hardware functionality, and asset deployment.
- Executing the disaster recovery plan effectively and efficiently to minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
- Supervising part-time employees or interns as available which includes assisting the Manager with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Computing or Technology related field, or at least two (2) years of on-the-job experience in a technical support role.
- CompTIA A+ and/or any relevant Microsoft certifications are strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of clients’ services and processes obtained through intellectual curiosity, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various operating systems, and software products (e.g., MS Office, etc.), is required.
- Strong coaching skills to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage time and workload.
- Strong analytical skills to read, analyze, and interpret business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to common inquiries or complaints from customers and staff.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Excellent writing skills to create presentations, articles, routine reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and staff.
- Effective verbal communication skills to speak and communicate clearly and persuasively before customers and staff.
- Strong problem-solving skills to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Excellent prioritization skills to manage tasks and tactfully negotiate priorities with end-users.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of three days in the office and two days remotely in the first 3 months of employment.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.