Technical Maintenance Personnel w/ HVAC Exp. | Onsite, Day-shift | Up to PHP20K
GoTeam is seeking a highly skilled and reliable Technical Maintenance Personnel to join our team who will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of our facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with a background in construction, building maintenance, and facility management.
As a managed operations company, we provide offshore employees to clients in various countries such as Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US. We offer a friendly, professional team environment with numerous benefits, and we are proud of our caring and compassionate culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Implementing 52 Week Calendar Preventive Maintenance schedules in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the effective management of emergency repairs and troubleshooting for facilities equipment, providing support and leadership while closely monitoring system performance, critical parameters, and loading.
- Responsible for ensuring an adequate supply of engineering materials and supplies onsite.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records and creating maintenance schedules.
- Performing general clean-up tasks in all office areas, including dusting, sweeping, dry and steam vacuuming, and mopping.
- Ensuring proper disposal of trash according to established procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems to ensure proper functionality
- Performing preventive maintenance on building systems to prevent breakdowns.
- Responding to maintenance request tickets, troubleshooting issues, and implementing repairs as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess at least a vocational diploma or a short course certificate in a relevant field.
- Strong HVAC experience and relevant certifications to this role is highly preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong troubleshooting and comprehension skills to identify and resolve maintenance issues.
- Solid background in construction, building maintenance, and facility management.
- Proficiency in making repairs across various areas, including carpentry, painting works, plumbing systems, HVAC system, and electrical systems.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts as required by the organization.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to complete tasks efficiently.
- Possess integrity and a strong sense of urgency to meet maintenance deadlines.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and practices in maintenance operations.
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor is set up in the office
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/