Salesforce Developer | Onsite, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP200,000
GoTeam is seeking two (2) skilled Salesforce Developers to join our dynamic team. As Salesforce Developer, you will play a critical role in developing and customizing Salesforce applications using various programming languages and tools. Your expertise in Salesforce will help us deliver complex business solutions that meet our client’s needs and enhance their overall experience.
Your client is passionate about taking care of veterans and is dedicated to ensuring that each veteran they work with receives the disability examination that they deserve. Their number one priority is delivering quality service. Their entire staff is highly trained and fully dedicated to serving those who served.
In this position, you will be:
- Develop and customize Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and other programming languages and tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, project managers, and designers, to design and implement complex business solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, unit test plans, and deployment plans
- Participate in code reviews, providing feedback to other developers and ensuring that code adheres to coding standards, design patterns, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Salesforce applications and integrations with other systems
- Stay up-to-date with new Salesforce features and releases, and identify opportunities to incorporate them into existing applications
- Participate in Agile development methodologies ensuring that work is completed on time and within scope.
- Work in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge and expertise with other developers and contributing to a positive and productive team culture.
- Provide technical support and training to end-users as needed, ensuring that users are able to use Salesforce applications effectively and efficiently.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Apex programming language and LWC (Lightning Web Components) for developing Salesforce applications.
- Knowledge and experience in data migration from various sources into the Salesforce platform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Salesforce applications and integrations with other systems.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with other applications using REST and SOAP API.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and working in a collaborative team environment.
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor is set up in the office
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/