Para Consultant | Hybrid, Day-shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Para Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in data import and management, data analysis and reporting, marketing activities, credentialing, and overall team coordination. If you have a strong aptitude for data handling, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently, we encourage you to apply.
Your client is a medical recruitment agency based in New South Wales with a vast network and nearly 60 years of combined recruitment experience. They support hospitals and medical practices across Australia and New Zealand.
In this position, you will be:
- Gathering and compiling data from clients, ensuring accuracy for website and email marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshooting and investigating data issues to maintain data integrity.
- Designing and developing data and analytics solutions to enhance reporting and drive business performance.
- Utilizing Excel to automate regular data-matching processes.
- Building quality control reports within our CRM to ensure data accuracy.
- Writing job adverts (training provided) and coordinating their posting.
- Managing social media listings to ensure job postings remain relevant and up-to-date.
- Following up with clients on expired jobs to determine if re-advertising is required.
- Performing resume/CV parsing, registration, and credentialing activities.
- Handling daily correspondence with clients and candidates to provide updates on compliance, logistics, etc.
- Managing team tasks, including calendar invites, data organization, and following up on missed reminders.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve processes and workflows for increased efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Recruitment for a minimum of 6 months.
- Demonstrated adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, including Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding of data import, management, and reporting tools.
- Proactive mindset with excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with clients and team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure accuracy and efficiency in data handling.
- Willing to work in the office for one month for training.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office located in Cebu City, Cebu on Thursdays and Fridays and working remotely from Mondays to Wednesdays.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.