Mid-level Full Stack Developer | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP70,000
Are you a skilled Mid-level Full Stack Developer with a passion for cutting-edge technology? Join our team here in GoTeam and be a key player in revolutionizing the hiring process through our innovative Interview Room application integrated with Zoom/Teams. Take on the exciting challenge of creating seamless web and mobile experiences while collaborating with a talented team.
As a managed operations company, we provide offshore employees to clients in various countries such as Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US. We offer a friendly, professional team environment with numerous benefits, and we are proud of our caring and compassionate culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining web and mobile applications that integrate with Zoom/Teams and our ATS.
- Collaborating with the product team to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design.
- Participating in code reviews, providing valuable feedback, and suggesting improvements for optimal performance and maintainability.
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical issues related to Zoom/Teams and ATS integration.
- Developing and implementing automated tests to ensure the stability and reliability of the codebase.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience in Zoom/Teams integration or any real-time video conferencing system/application is a PLUS.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience with Vuejs Version 2
- Expertise in implementing WebRTC for seamless audio and video communication within web applications is a BIG PLUS.
- Familiarity with OAuth 2.0 and successful implementation of authentication with Zoom/Teams APIs.
- Extensive experience in 3rd party Integrations
- Proficiency in server-side programming languages such as Node.js, PHP, or Python.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a track record of delivering high-quality solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, working effectively within a team environment.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, which includes periodic in-office work (on certain days every quarter) based in Cebu City, Cebu, as well as remote work for the remaining days
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.