Implementation Data Entry Specialist | Onsite, Night-Shift | Up to PHP32K
GoTeam is seeking two (2) Implementation Data Entry Specialists to join our team. The ideal candidates will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining data dashboards, handling user setups and deletions, and ensuring efficient email communication with clients. Your accuracy, organizational skills, and ability to collaborate with different teams will be instrumental in supporting our client’s needs and ensuring the smooth implementation of our services.
Your client is a Texas-based business that provides human capital management software and services to more than 60,000 small and medium businesses. They offer a range of services, including time and attendance tracking and payroll and tax processing, all the way to a fully outsourced HR department.
In this position, you will be:
- Creating Company Shell in the Company Evolution Platform and configure it using supplied instructions.
- Entering employee demographic data into the Master E-sheet accurately, following established procedures.
- Handling user setups and deletions for HR360 Sites (Zwayve) and Posters Elite, collaborating with client’s Professional Services team.
- Sending Company Compliance Email templates to clients, requesting them to complete the required state POAs, and track open and closed cases daily.
- Managing Sales Force Dashboard on open/closed cases and creating/maintaining Implementation OS Dashboard.
- Assisting in sending 401k Integration Requests to clients and ensuring the completion of the 401k integration form.
- Coordinating handoff cases and assignments by sending email templates to the client’s hub leadership.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Prior experience in managing and maintaining data dashboards, with familiarity in Salesforce or similar CRM software is a must.
- Proven ability to set up and delete user accounts, preferably with knowledge of HR360 Sites (Zwayve) and Posters Elite or similar platforms.
- Skilled in drafting and sending professional emails, utilizing standardized templates, and effectively tracking responses.
- Demonstrated experience in accurate data entry, especially with sensitive employee demographic data is required.
- Ability to handle various tasks and promptly respond to issues, with daily tracking of open and closed cases.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work effectively with different teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for clear and professional interactions with team members and clients.
- Positive and collaborative approach to working with others.
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures diligently and has keen eye for detail and a commitment to maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Ensuring timely and updated completion of tasks.
- Candidates with substantial experience in the relevant field are preferred, but welcome applicants from diverse educational backgrounds
The candidate should be willing to work in an office-based work set-up initially, with the possibility of transitioning to a hybrid set-up in the future.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/