Healthcare Account Specialist | Onsite, Night-Shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Healthcare Account Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently managing client inquiries, processing results and paperwork, handling immediate testing calls, ensuring accurate documentation, and providing excellent customer service. The candidate should also possess strong organizational skills, effective communication abilities, and the ability to problem-solve and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Your client is in the business of ensuring their clients enjoy peace of mind, a safe workforce, and unparalleled cost savings by providing 24/7 onsite medical employment screening.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing the resulting inbox, and promptly responding to client inquiries and concerns regarding results and required paperwork.
- Entering all received results within 24 hours, with immediate processing for Post-Accident or Reasonable Suspicion cases.
- Handling calls related to missing paperwork or errors in result delivery, taking necessary steps to resolve the issues.
- Thoroughly inquiring with clients about immediate testing needs, confirming protocols, site addresses, contact information, required forms, and technician availability.
- Ensuring proper collection procedures by carefully screening received paperwork and forwarding the paperwork to Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) at the end of each day.
- Create memoranda and liaise with clinics, labs, and Medical Review Officers (MROs) to correct and release results to the appropriate accounts.
- Perform regular checks and corrections in the i3screen system including:
- Addressing misspelled names, incorrect SSN/employee ID numbers, reasons for test, federal agency information, transfer results to the correct locations and promptly fixing and addressing any blank or incorrect collection site information.
- Identifying results requiring immediate attention (e.g., positive, non-contact positive, negative-dilute, refusal) and ensuring that Designated Employer Representatives (DERs) are notified.
- Checking for pending results and attaching Chain of Custody (CCF) copies as needed and notifying clients promptly about results requiring an MRO interview to expedite the reporting process.
- Escalating any results not released by the end of the third day to the laboratory, addressing the issue through email and phone communication while keeping clients informed.
- Identifying new clients with immediate testing requests, ensuring payment is received before releasing results, and organizing scanned paperwork from technicians, uploading them to the events folder along with on-site job forms.
- Responding promptly to emails and updates, acknowledging receipt, providing necessary updates, and sending confirmation emails upon request completion.
- Preparing and sending out a daily invoice report for all scheduled immediate testing appointments and walk-ins.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using computer systems, software, and email applications.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to take initiative and escalate issues as necessary.
- Active listening skills and the ability to empathize with clients while effectively communicating and seeking clarification when needed.
- Demonstrated responsiveness to emails and updates, providing timely acknowledgments and updates as required.
- Strong proficiency in generating and sending reports, such as daily invoice reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role or in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/