Health Care Customer Service Representative | Onsite, Night-Shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a dedicated and professional Health Care Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Health Care CSR, you will be responsible for handling various client concerns, including client inquiries, employee support, pre-employment and transfer medicals, coordination of drug and alcohol testing, and collaboration with local partner clinics. This position requires empathy, patience, and the ability to process and communicate a significant amount of data in the healthcare industry.
The client is a privately owned company that provides a variety of health and safety-related services to businesses across the United States. Their services include drug and alcohol testing, pre-employment and transfer medicals, and coordination with local partner clinics to arrange services for client employees. The company is committed to providing high-quality services while adhering to established policies, procedures, and standards, and maintaining confidentiality.
In this position, you will be:
- Handling a variety of client concerns, including client inquiries, employee support, pre-employment and transfer medicals, coordination of random drug and alcohol testing with project managers or supervisors, and collaboration with local partner clinics to arrange services for client’s employees.
- Continuously connecting with the Designated Employer Representative (DER) to deliver metrics and optimize performance in alignment with company objectives (for Account Specialist role).
- Responding to client inquiries regarding protocols, issuing pre-authorization for medical services, and providing detailed information about the required tests and services.
- Processing and communicating a substantial amount of data effectively and accurately.
- Organizing and monitoring employee and local partner clinic activities to ensure high-quality, compliant clinic testing and patient care while adhering to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Following client’s guidelines and protocols for making appointments, speaking with employees, and maintaining medical records.
- Staying updated on changes to our client’s master protocol and ensure familiarity with the latest updates.
- Promptly responding to phone and email queries from employees, clients, and/or CEO of the company.
- Escalating complex queries to the Lead Account Specialist or Account Manager when unable to provide an answer.
- Verifying solutions or workarounds with the Account Manager before recommending them to clients or employees to ensure clear communication.
- Providing information on the location of clinics and testing facilities near employees’ residences or workplaces to facilitate testing arrangements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Open to candidates who are fresh graduates or college undergraduates with related work experience.
- Possess a minimum of 6 months of relevant experience, with a preference for candidates with BPO experience.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experienced in working with Microsoft Teams.
- Advantageous to have familiarity with software programs such as MaxCommunicator, Nitro Pro, and ERP systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate with an above-average typing speed and the ability to multitask effectively under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Strong skills in analyzing issues, identifying solutions, and providing timely resolutions.
- Ability to understand and address client and employee concerns with care and sensitivity.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/