Company Nurse (Wellness Officer) | Onsite | Up to PHP25K
GoTeam is currently hiring two (2) Company Nurses (Wellness Officers) to join our dynamic team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about promoting the well-being of our employees. As Company Nurses, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the health and welfare of our staff members. Your responsibilities will include facilitating access to health services, coordinating health insurance processes, and efficiently managing pre-employment and onboarding requirements.
We have openings for both mid-shift and morning-shift positions, offering flexibility in work hours to cater to different preferences and schedules. Join us at GoTeam and be a driving force in fostering a healthy and supportive work environment for our valued employees.”
In this position, you will be:
- Facilitating letters of authorization (LOAs) for team members requiring access to HMO services and benefits.
- Coordinating HMO enrollments, deletions, and other related requests as the primary Point of Contact for the end-to-end health insurance process.
- Driving pre-employment and onboarding requirements, diligently validating, monitoring, and updating these requirements.
- Efficiently managing inventory for medicine replenishment, ensuring that essential supplies are always available for employees.
- Verifying and validating medical certificates received from employees
- Proactively sending out health advisories and relevant wellness communications to promote a healthy work environment.
- Demonstrating flexibility and care by taking responsibility for home visits when necessary, providing support and assistance to employees in need.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field, demonstrating a deep understanding of health and medical procedures.
- At least 1 year of prior work experience in HR/Admin, with a keen awareness of administrative processes and employee support functions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and exhibit a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in managing health-related documentation and processes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, enabling clear and effective interaction with employees and stakeholders.
- Possess critical thinking skills to assess and respond to employee health needs effectively.
- Exhibit a warm and caring disposition, fostering a supportive and empathetic environment for all employees.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office on certain days located in Cebu City, Cebu.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/