Finance Specialist | WFH, Mid-Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is looking for a Finance Specialist who will be responsible for driving the company’s financial planning & analysis and implementing processes. The successful candidate will manage the company’s cash flow, payments forecast, profit & loss, and monthly payroll. The candidate will also prepare and produce accurate monthly and quarterly accounts, generate reports, and analyze financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements. This role requires the ability to work remotely, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and be a detail-oriented and clear communicator.
The client is a sustainable children’s clothing brand based in the United States, offering high-quality, ethically made apparel for kids aged 0-10 years old. Their clothing is made from natural materials such as organic cotton, linen, and wool, and they work with small, family-owned factories in Portugal and Peru to create their clothing. The company is committed to ethical production practices and minimizing their impact on the environment. With a focus on quality, ethics, and sustainability, they are a brand that parents can feel good about supporting.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing company cash flow and ensuring it is up to date
- Managing payments forecast, profit & loss, and monthly payroll
- Preparing and producing accurate monthly and quarterly accounts on time
- Generating reports and analysis to support decision-making and forecasting
- Reviewing and analyzing financial data to identify trends, variances, and opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Working closely with the team to connect sales, inventory, and operations planning using Apparel Magic Software
- Analyzing inventory, product fulfillment and replenishment, SKU profitability, and other financial aspects of the sales and production processes
- Supporting the Wholesale team with collecting and tracking payments for orders
- Communicating with the Customer Service team on payment errors, fraud, and other issues
- Identifying key drivers of financial performance and communicating them to the leadership team
- Measuring and optimizing the ROI on strategic initiatives
- Continually look for ways to improve forecasting activities and streamline processes
- Implement financial infrastructure and processes needed to scale the business
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis and support to senior management as required
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 3+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Preferably with Xero/any accounting software experience
- International equivalent chartered accountant qualifications are also considered
- Solid understanding of remote/distance/cross-border selling, D2C, B2B, and digital goods VAT compliance
- Experience working within Google Workspace
- Preferably with experience working in fashion-base or product-based industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated, driven, and takes ownership of their work
- Passionate about slow fashion and living a sustainable lifestyle.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.