Bookkeeper (with QuickBooks Experience) | WFH, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a Bookkeeper to join the team who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial operations of the organization. The successful candidate will play an important role in managing invoicing and collections, bank reconciliation, payable processing, maintaining deferred revenue and prepaid schedules, entering AP invoices and reconciling to bill.com, reconciling bank accounts in QuickBooks Online, and understanding basic accounting concepts such as prepaid and deferred revenue.
You will work with a U.S. business that helps organizations with forecasting, budgeting, cash management, and financial strategy. They connect businesses with as-needed, part-time, or short-term services so they can overcome specific challenges, weather events like an audit or a capital raise, and achieve certain goals.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing the invoicing and collections processes to ensure timely payments are received
- Reconciling bank accounts and processing payables accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate deferred revenue and prepaid schedules based on event dates
- Entering AP invoices and reconciling data to bill.com to ensure accuracy
- Providing timely responses to team members’ inquiries and questions
- Recording all invoices and payables accurately in QuickBooks
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of basic accounting concepts, including prepaid and deferred revenue, and maintaining accurate records of these accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field from an accredited institution
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in accounting or finance
- Proficiency in QuickBooks online is highly preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data to identify trends and insights
- Experience with billing software and knowledge of billing processes
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and procedures, and maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency in all tasks
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up to date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.