Assistant Account Manager | Full-Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP50K
GoTeam is looking for a detail-oriented and organized Assistant Account Manager to support our commercial accounts team in providing excellent service to clients. The ideal candidate should have a professional demeanor, strong communication skills, and the ability to manage time effectively. The Assistant Account Manager will be responsible for handling renewal workflows, processing endorsements, audits, claims follow-up, invoicing, and other duties usual to servicing commercial accounts.
Your client is a 100 percent employee-owned independent insurance agency with its HQ in California, as well as offices in Oregon, Arizona, Missouri, and London. They provide clients with commercial or personal insurance, as well as employee benefits packages and wealth management services.
In this position, you will be:
- Assisting Account Manager with renewal processing workflow, including ordering loss runs, updating applications, updating existing SOVs and spreadsheets, and ordering MVRs
- Processing binders, endorsements, and audits after reviewing by Account Manager, including simple endorsements like mailing address, driver and vehicle changes, and auto ID cards
- Handling invoicing tasks as assigned and managing loss runs projects as assigned
- Following up on claims and coordinating certificates of insurance and evidence of insurance issuance and renewals; creating and maintaining mail-merge documents
- Drafting proposals and assisting with processing un-routed attachments and carrier document retrieval and processing items from O drive
- Coordinating the issuance and renewal of certificates of insurance and evidence of insurance using the HIB247 system
- Performing other duties usual to servicing commercial accounts
- Ensuring prompt response to clients and carriers, and following through on commitments in a timely manner
- Closing tasks and activities in Epic within agreed-upon timelines
- Pursuing continuing education and licensing to maintain professional development and staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Maintaining thorough documentation with proper E&O procedures strictly followed to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Performing special projects as assigned with high attention to detail and timely completion
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the insurance industry with a focus on commercial lines preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Understanding of normal business practices and insurance industry terminology
- Professional demeanor and behavior with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally with clients
- Proven ability to organize and manage time in order to meet deadlines and have strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in Word and Excel required
- Previous CSR background preferred
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and a willingness to grow and develop skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.