Strategic Account Manager | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Strategic Account Manager who will manage the collection of the company’s accounts and provides the conduit between the client and the internal stakeholders of developers and coordinators.
Your client is a full-service digital agency based in Sydney whose marketing experts support businesses with an integrated approach to advertising, web development, and creative design. Their global team is committed to delivering practical, budget-aligned marketing solutions and they make it a point “to search the globe to find the sharpest digital and creative minds.”
In this position, you will be:
- Meeting with the client to review last week’s activities, projects in development, and upcoming projects and to set expectations for the coming week
- Creating briefs on templates that scope out each project and then providing briefs to selected developers to quote the project. Once quotes and timing have been received these are then reviewed and a developer is appointed for the project and the client is updated with Delivery dates
- Producing weekly, fortnightly, or monthly reports for clients showing key metrics and tracking against KPIs.
- Onboarding new clients as introduced by Sales Team and ensuring they are set up with necessary reporting tools and set outcomes and expectations
- Ensuring all communication is conducted over approved platforms of Outlook, Monday, WhatsApp & Filestage and maintaining these platforms in accordance with process standards
- Proofreading all collateral in detail before it is presented to the client to ensure there is no grammar or layout issues
- Participating actively in team meetings including Daily Huddles, Weekly Continuous Improvement, Weekly Internal Client Reviews
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Must have a thorough grasp of the concept of marketing
- Must be well trained in Creative including Graphics, Videography, and Copywriting, and be able to apply themselves to learn Digital marketing.
- Be able to work remotely and be self-motivated
- Have the flexibility to work with external developers after hours
- Excellent in communicating in English
- Has a wide understanding why marketing is a benefit
- Keen on details, and someone involved in Digital Marketing
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.