Data Admin | WFH (Cebu), Day-Shift | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking two (2) detail-oriented Data Admins to join our dynamic team. As pivotal members of our organization, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our data, supporting strategic decision-making processes, and driving successful data-driven campaigns.
From their headquarters in Sydney, your client creates conferences, events, and publications that focus on digital innovation and technology, particularly in the financial and government services sectors. They have a fast-growing presence in Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia.
In this position, you will be:
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity by using Sales Navigator and Salesforce to update contact details, eliminate duplicates, and apply relevant tags.
- Focusing on growing our Asia database, specifically within the financial services sector of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, and Thailand.
- Providing regular, clear weekly progress reports on data management efforts, highlighting improvements and growth areas.
- Contributing innovative ideas to enhance data strategies and streamline workflows.
- Managing data-driven campaigns, handling inboxes, tracking lead conversions, and updating post-event data.
Skills and Qualifications:
A minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Data Analytics is preferred
- Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in data-related or marketing fields, underscoring foundational knowledge.
- Proficient in leveraging Salesforce for comprehensive data management and insightful reporting.
- Capable of dissecting data to derive valuable insights and contribute to informed decision-making.
- Strong communicator skilled in fostering cross-team collaboration and conveying data-related concepts.
- Prior hands-on experience in effectively managing data and utilizing CRM systems.
- Well-versed in navigating Salesforce, Marketo, Carma, Pardot, Zapier, LinkedIn, and Sales Navigator.
- Previous engagement in project or campaign management is advantageous, demonstrating organizational skills
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.