Executive/Office Administrator | WFH, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP55K
GoTeam is looking for an Executive/Office Administrator who can provide support to their growing organization with focus, structure, attention to detail, and flexibility. It is essential for the ideal candidate to possess an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work independently while creating, implementing, and adjusting policies, procedures, and techniques that align with company objectives and deadlines.
You will work with a 10-year-old private equity business in the U.S. that supports established and successful middle-market companies. They recently acquired an ecological design and restoration business and have diverse holdings in human capital management, e-commerce, health care, real estate, and exhibitions, among others.
In this position, you will be:
- An Executive Administrative Support
- Screening low volume of incoming calls and determining level of priority, using tact, diplomacy, and discretion in conversations – learn and work phone system to forward calls as appropriate or take messages
- Establishing, maintaining, and following procedures for accurate recordkeeping and maintaining files and documents (digital) in a hyper-organized fashion
- Managing the calendar and email of the client
- Assisting with various projects as needed
- Doing Travel and Expense Reporting Administration
- Arranging and coordinating travel-related details for four Partners as needed
- Preparing and submitting employee expense reports and holding the team accountable for submitting receipts/expense reports and to the travel policy
- Scheduling Meetings and Event Planning
- Coordinating logistics for board meetings, events including an annual CEO summit and investor meeting, and conference calls including scheduling meetings according to participant availability
- Maintaining accurate records of board meeting participant contact information
- Planning the catering for quarterly board meetings held at the office for all portfolio companies and as needed for other meetings
- Overseeing the Vendor Coordination
- Managing relationships with outside vendors and service providers such as copy machine, IT, and landlord; manage vendor/service contracts and price negotiations as needed with inputs from Partners
- Monitoring and ordering an adequate inventory of all office & kitchen supplies with weekly inputs from the team
- Contacting Management
- Maintaining and updating all investor (potential and existing) contact details in HubSpot CRM
- Adding all new deal/opportunity details and keeping portfolio company information updated in DealCloud CRM
- Maintaining portfolio company investor lists; distributing via email all legacy portfolio investor communications and quarterly update reports
Skills and Experience:
- At least a high school diploma holder, a college degree is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience supporting senior-level management
- Advanced organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to employ discretion, diplomacy, and tact
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and adapt to changing conditions and requirements
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.