Corporate Compliance & Licensing Assistant │ Hybrid, Night Shift Job │ Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a Corporate Compliance & Licensing Assistant to run reports to identify surplus lines-related accounts.
Your client is a 100 percent employee-owned independent insurance agency with its HQ in California and offices in Oregon, Arizona, Missouri, and London. They provide clients with commercial or personal insurance, employee benefits packages, and wealth management services.
In this position, you will be:
- Proactively collecting and completing appropriate state forms
- Entering appropriate account information into the InsCipher program for formal filings
- Acting as liaison with InsCipher vendor relationship
- Preparing customer billing screens in the system
- Collecting proactively relevant documents to generate invoices
- Entering the appropriate information into Applied Epic software
- Ensuring complete accuracy of policy data in the Transaction screen
- Maintaining the commission matrix for the client
- Responding to incoming emails within the defined time frame
- Creating proposals in Applied Epic software
- Managing online cyber quoting in the Semsee platform
- Performing special projects, as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- College Graduate
- 3-5 years of Executive Assistant or related work experience
- Professional demeanor and behavior
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.