Workforce Specialist | Onsite, Day-shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is currently seeking a highly organized and proactive Workforce Specialist (Day shift) to join our team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in managing our internal workforce, optimizing organizational resources, and ensuring seamless onboarding and offboarding processes. This position requires exceptional problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proven ability to thrive in a results-driven environment, all while working during regular dayshift hours.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Utilizing Teramind productivity reports to track attendance and productivity, proactively addressing any issues.
- Collaborating closely with Heads of Departments (HODs) to monitor department attendance.
- Ensuring proactive notification to clients about upcoming holidays, GoTeam events, and birthdays, with an advance notice of at least 1 week for holidays and events, and 1 month for birthdays
- Collaborating with the CHO team to facilitate the arrangement of a Lunch Buddy for new Team Members who will be joining the office
- Tracking call-in notifications and managing leaves (e.g., vacation, sick, emergency) of internal team members.
- Monitoring the progress and completion of mandatory training for team members.
- Regularly updating and monitoring departmental scoreboards.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data and assigned team members in the Manager’s Portal in Ashima.
- Escalating any challenges or feedback from HODs or team members to the Operations Manager.
- Conducting audits of 1:1 meetings, ensuring that check-in items, agenda, and notes are adequately documented.
- Serving as a chat support resource, addressing workforce-related and operations-related concerns of internal team members.
Onboarding and Offboarding
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of onboarded and offboarded team members.
- Facilitating the onboarding process by sending notification emails and providing new team members with necessary logins and access.
- Completing the New Employee Equipment and Tools Checklist at least 2 days prior to their start date.
- Updating weekly turnover sheets, including new hires and resignations.
- Collaborating across functional departments to ensure the achievement of quality and service goals.
- Efficiently aligning and leveraging organizational resources to enhance team efficiency.
- Demonstrating self-awareness by recognizing personal strengths and weaknesses, and encouraging team members to develop their skills.
- Presenting compelling cases to support the work of the team while responsively assessing and meeting the needs and expectations of HODs and team members.
- Ensuring timely project delivery within performance metrics, budgets, required skills, and available resources.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably holds a degree or background in Business Management or a related field
- Proven experience of 2-3 years in effectively managing workforce operations, including scheduling, attendance tracking, and performance monitoring.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint, and Word, to efficiently analyze and present data.
- Familiarity with business tools such as CRM, Ticketing Systems, and Database Software is advantageous.
- Exceptional analytical and innovative problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver clear, concise reports to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a keen eye for accuracy and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities within deadlines.
- Self-motivated and adept at working collaboratively in a virtual team environment, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, showcasing a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with solid time-management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Continuous improvement mindset, constantly seeking opportunities to optimize processes and enhance overall team efficiency.
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor set up in the office
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from the start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, a private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/