Retail Draftsperson | Hybrid, Day-Shift | Up to PHP50K
GoTeam is seeking a skilled and experienced Retail Draftsperson to join our team. As a Retail Draftsperson, you will be responsible for ensuring that all designs and drawings meet safety, quality, and environmental standards while adhering to project timelines. Your expertise in AutoCAD and knowledge of construction materials will be essential in producing accurate and detailed documentation for retail fit-out projects.
Your client is a retail strategy and innovation business based in New South Wales. Their services range from advertising (consumer insights) to architecture (store design) to digital (eCommerce, advertising, loyalty programs) and design (product, presentation, people, and process planning.)
In this position, you will be:
- Ensuring compliance with the company and client timelines, design specifications, safety regulations, quality standards, and environmental compliance throughout the project.
- Verifying that product designs meet the required safety and structural standards, making necessary modifications as needed.
- Providing time and expense estimates for each project to effectively manage resources and budgets.
- Meeting project deadlines by effectively managing workload and coordinating with other team members.
- Assisting in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements and contribute to overall efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, demonstrating advanced skills in drafting and detailing.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working with AutoCAD
- A strong portfolio showcasing your previous drafting work.
- Experience in drafting for store design and retail fit-out projects is highly advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Australian safety and structure regulations.
- Familiarity with construction materials and building practices.
- Ability to perform drafting and detailing work related to designing, configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading CAD models.
- Ability to prepare accurate and comprehensive drawings, including plans, elevations, flooring, RCP (reflected ceiling plan), electrical and data layouts, sections, finishes, and details.
- Proficiency in converting site measurement sheets to production processing sheets.
- Capability to produce final design specifications adhering to project requirements and standards.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to generate detailed documentation for tender and construction purposes.
- Capability to conduct research and development on new and improved products, materials, and techniques relevant to retail fit-out projects.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office on certain days located in Cebu City, Cebu.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.