Executive Assistant | Full-Remote, Night-shift | Up to PHP70K
GoTeam is in search of an exceptional Executive Assistant who will provide comprehensive support to our executives, enabling them to maximize their productivity and efficiency. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a proactive approach to problem-solving. As a vital liaison between our executives and stakeholders, the Executive Assistant will contribute to the smooth functioning of our organization by facilitating clear communication and maintaining positive relationships.
You will be working with a reputable real estate investment firm dedicated to delivering compelling returns while significantly improving the quality of life for residents and promoting environmental sustainability. Their diligent approach involves employing a rigorous screening algorithm to identify underperforming apartment buildings. Through well-capitalized investments and disciplined management, they enhance their value and attract high-quality residents, fostering a virtuous cycle that maximizes returns for investors.
In this position, you will be:
- Proactively managing executive calendars and efficiently scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings
- Acting as a liaison between the executives and internal/external stakeholders, fostering positive relationships and adeptly managing inquiries and issues.
- Providing valuable support in research, data analysis, and the preparation of insightful project reports, enabling informed decision-making.
- Demonstrating unwavering discretion and confidentiality while handling sensitive information, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and trust.
- Efficiently managing office supplies, budgets, and various administrative tasks to streamline workflow and optimize resources.
- Prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines effectively, and ensuring that critical matters receive prompt attention, proactively identifying and resolving potential conflicts.
- Skillfully preparing, editing, and polishing correspondence, reports, presentations, and various documents on behalf of the executives
- Coordinating and executing meetings, conferences, and events, from preparing comprehensive agendas to compiling materials and meticulously recording minutes.
- Energetically tackling miscellaneous tasks and responsibilities as assigned, ranging from personal errands to event planning, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Diligently handling all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence, providing timely and accurate responses.
- Establishing and maintaining a well-organized system for executive files, records, and documents, ensuring easy accessibility and efficient retrieval of information.
- Expertly arranging complex travel accommodations, including flights, transportation, and accommodations, ensuring seamless itineraries.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record as an Executive Assistant or in a similar high-level administrative role.
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities, with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in office software such as Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace, with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, and follow up on tasks independently.
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate changing priorities and handle unexpected challenges.
- Exemplary professionalism, integrity, and a high level of ethical conduct in all interactions.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.