Digital Marketing Manager | Full-Remote, Night-Shift | Up to PHP60K
GoTeam is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for all things digital and a keen eye for detail. With excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills, you will lead the creative content team to optimize our brand presence across digital channels. Your expertise in implementing and managing successful digital programs in a fast-paced environment will be instrumental in executing full-cycle online marketing projects.
Your client is a trusted partner for professional sports teams, offering a holistic approach to culinary solutions. With a team of experienced culinary professionals and dedicated nutritionists, they excel in providing top-notch nutrition, and high-quality food, and fostering genuine relationships. Their expertise in purchasing, production, and adherence to food safety regulations ensures a comprehensive and exceptional culinary experience for every team they serve.
In this position, you will be:
Collaborating closely with upper management to develop and execute the client’s marketing and brand strategy.
- Managing the digital calendar for all brands, coordinating seasonal product launches, catering, holidays, and more.
- Overseeing and posting on various social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and developing a community growth strategy.
- Writing engaging copy, scheduling posts, and engaging with the community on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Managing the social media advertising budget, including Facebook and Instagram ads, and staying updated on best practices.
- Tracking social media analytics and preparing quarterly reports.
Brand Reputation Management
- Overseeing and managing online reviews, including reporting and responding to customer feedback, and forwarding reviews to respective locations/companies.
- Implementing customer service recovery strategies to address poor scores and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining external company listings on platforms such as Google, Trip Advisor, Yelp, OpenTable, etc.,
- Coordinating email marketing campaigns for all brands and performing other marketing tasks as needed.
- Assisting with influencer marketing, sponsorships, and community engagement opportunities.
Graphic Design/Photography and Website
- Creating graphic design content for digital marketing, website, and in-store activations, including menu updates, designs, photography, and video production.
- Managing websites, implementing seasonal content changes, and menu updates.
- Collaborating with teams to ensure operational readiness for upcoming events and marketing initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the hospitality/restaurant industry is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites is required
- Proven track record of managing display advertising, email marketing, marketing databases, and social media campaigns.
- Skilled in creative tools such as design aesthetics, writing, Canva, and Adobe Suite.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, exhibiting critical thinking and decision-making skills to adapt to changing projects, problems, or events.
- Responsible and adept at driving business growth while embodying our values and mission.
- Flexible and collaborative, with the ability to work across multiple projects seamlessly.
- Highly creative, adept at identifying target audiences and developing engaging, informative, and motivational digital campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, with a history of meeting deadlines and managing budgets effectively.
- Effective communicator, adept at fostering collaboration within internal and external teams.
- Possess an analytical and strategic mindset, staying up-to-date with current social media trends.
- Exceptional time management skills, ensuring efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Patient, team-first, and success-oriented attitude with a growth mindset, willing to work on weekends as required.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.