Mergers & Acquisition Assistant | Full-Remote, Night-Shift | Up to PHP60K
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team here in GoTeam as a Mergers and Acquisition Assistant. In this critical role, you will collaborate closely with the Director of M&A Operations, ensuring smooth and efficient execution of acquisition strategies and operational due diligence. Your attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills will contribute to the successful integration of new agencies while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and compliance
Your client is a 100 percent employee-owned independent insurance agency with its HQ in California, as well as offices in Oregon, Arizona, Missouri, and London. They provide clients with commercial or personal insurance, as well as employee benefits packages and wealth management services.
In this position, you will be:
Mergers and Acquisitions Support
- Collaborating with the Director of M&A Operations in preparing acquisition strategy and operational due diligence.
- Participating in weekly acquisitions calls with the client M&A Team.
- Ensuring timely receipt of requested documentation from sellers and follow up on pending action items.
- Disseminating information and documentation to relevant stakeholders within the company, and vendors during pre-close operational due diligence.
- Initiating and oversee the setup of new agencies with all applicable vendors and systems post-close.
- Updating client internal systems and marketing assets during post-close operational due diligence.
- Customizing transition documents based on existing templates for sellers/agencies, including Welcome Library materials and Year-One Post-Close Goals and Initiatives.
- Monitoring and ensuring completion of post-close transitionary tasks by subsidiary agencies within proposed deadlines.
Subsidiary Agency IT Migrations
- Working with the Director of M&A Operations to coordinate IT migration projects with 3rd party vendor, Strix.
- Facilitating meetings with affiliates to review project scope and timelines.
- Following up with affiliates and Strix to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Providing feedback to the Director of M&A Operations to enhance overall project efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven track record of 3-5 years in a high-level executive assistant or corporate compliance role is required
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and adaptable to new software and systems
- Impeccable professionalism, exhibiting a strong sense of ethics and confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating fluency in business terminology and correspondence is highly recommended
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, with the ability to proactively identify issues and implement effective solutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and precision in all aspects of work
- Previous experience in the insurance or financial services industry preferred, but not required
- Adaptability and eagerness to learn, keeping up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Company-provided laptop and an extra monitor for enhanced productivity and convenience.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training.
- Your copy of “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute, Masterclass and GoTeam Cares program to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- Get HMO coverage from day one for you and a dependent, with P200K coverage, private room benefits, and P10K medication reimbursement for both. Extend this healthcare opportunity to up to four additional dependents, including your common law partner.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), helping you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage.
- Leave policy granting 10 days of annual leave, increasing to 15 days after one year.
- Welcome gift on your first day.
- Monthly Discover You lunch featuring CEO presentations, leadership training, and Values Awards.
- Monthly gratitude celebrations and prizes, including Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, and Acoustic Nights.
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations.
- Earn up to P10K employee referral bonus and a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Bali, Indonesia.
Your Family’s Benefits:
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for four family members through our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Preventive Care: Health Education Counseling on diet or exercise, periodic monitoring of health problems, family planning counseling, four (4) wellness sessions, 5 sessions of Mindcare Counseling per member per year with ₱5,000 reimbursement once the 5 sessions are fully consumed.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for four family members as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for four family members.
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events, with opportunities to win prizes.
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.