Office-based, Day & Night Shifts. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing workforce operations.
- Preferably with a Business Management background and/or degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office (intermediate Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with business tools will be an advantage:
- Ticketing system
- Data analysis and database software
- Communication Skills and Empathy – Able to deliver instructions clearly and concisely, as well as address employee questions and issues and respond to team members’ feedback.
- Organizational Skills – Can juggle many different tasks and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with the principles of business administration are necessary components of the job. Must be able to oversee daily operations, pursue organizational goals, and drive long-term business development.
- Keen attention to detail
- A strong work ethic with a focus on team success.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2-3 years of existing customer service.
What You Will Do:
- Meet and Exceed Client Expectations:
- Generate performance reports for clients and perform other client-related administrative tasks as required (call-ins, holiday notifications, events notifications, birthday notifications).
- Generate productivity reports (Time Doctor or Teramind) and email these to the clients. This includes reporting on trends and proactively raising and/or resolving issues.
- Arrange itinerary and inform stakeholders of client visits to Cebu.
- Maintain a communication log with each client and register each issue and its resolution (limited to log & register; further communication is handled by the Leadership or OKRx Coach).
- Send each client their team member’s anniversary, birthday or events photos and videos.
- Complete Client Hand-Over Notes for new Leadership Coach upon a turnover.
- Meet and Exceed Employee Expectations:
- Manage the team members’ documentation and data, ensure precision in the records, and provide helpful services.
- Send notification emails to new Team Members and ensure participation in onboarding by sending them all the necessary logins and access details.
- Arrange for a Lunch Buddy for new Team Members if they will be onboarded in the office.
- Follow-up on open/on-hold tickets raised by Team Member with Functional Head.
- Complete New Employee Equipment and Tools Checklist at least 1 week prior to each team member’s start date.
- Execute and enforce the Attendance Policy for all Team Members.
- Maintain Attendance records and Productivity Target of Team Members, and notify the Leadership Coach of any violations or low productivity.
- Facilitate Team Members’ travel needs including documents required for entry and exit visas and coordinate with clients on flight and accommodation, pocket money, and travel insurance.
- Approve Sick and Holiday Leave of Team Members in Ashima in collaboration with their Leadership Coach.
- Ensure correct record of start and end shift for each assigned Team Member in Ashima.
- Ensure KissFlow approval for open items.
- Ensure team members’ records in dothis.to are updated.
- Organizational Optimization:
- Ensure efficiency within the team through aligning and leveraging the organization’s resources.
- Ensure Manager’s Portal in Ashima reflects all assigned Team Members and the data provided is precise and correct.
- Work together across Functional Departments to ensure that quality and service goals are met.
- Workforce Management:
- Oversee technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level of possible customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness.
Who is GoTeam?
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are looking for 5 Workforce Specialists to support and sustain our growth.