Workforce Specialist | Office-Based, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Workforce Specialist who will be operating behind the scenes to support Leadership Coaches and HR. The Workforce Specialist will handle 80 to 100 team members and perform administrative tasks like producing productivity reports, maintaining attendance, and raising tickets.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Generating performance reports for clients and performing other client-related administrative tasks as required (call-ins, holiday notifications, events notifications, birthdays notification)
- Arranging itineraries and informing stakeholders of client visits in Cebu to generate productivity reports (Time Doctor/Teramind) and email reports to the client
- Maintaining a communication log with each client and registering each issue/resolution (limited to log & register, further communication is handled by the Leadership or OKRx Coach).
- Sending client Team Member’s anniversary/birthday/events photos and videos
- Completing client hand-over notes for new Leadership Coach upon a change-over
- Checking time doctor/Teramind reporting and trends of low productivity and proactively raising/resolving issues.
- Meeting and exceeding employee expectations
- Managing the team members’ documentation & data, ensuring accuracy in the records, and providing helpful services accordingly.
- Sending notification emails to new team members and ensuring participation in onboarding by sending them all the necessary logins and access
- Arranging for a Lunch Buddy for new team members if they will be onboarded in the office
- Following up on open/on-hold tickets raised by team members with functional head
- Completing new employee equipment and tools checklist at least 1 week prior to the start date
- Executing and enforcing the attendance policy for all team members
- Maintaining attendance records and productivity targets of team members, and notifying the Leadership Coach of any violations or low productivity
- Facilitating team members’ travel needs including documents required for entry and exit visas and coordinating with clients on flight and accommodation, pocket money, and travel insurance.
- Approving sick and holiday leave of team members in Ashima in collaboration with the Leadership Coach
- Ensuring correct record of start and end shift for each assigned team member in Ashima
- Ensuring Kiss Flow approval for open items
- Ensuring records in dothis.to are updated
- Organizational Optimization
- Ensuring efficiency within the team through aligning and leveraging the organization’s resources.
- Ensuring Manager’s Portal in Ashima reflects all assigned Team Members and that the data provided is accurate
- Working together across Functional Departments to ensure that quality and service goals are met
- Workforce Management
- Overseeing technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level of possible customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing workforce operations
- Preferably with a Business Management background and/or degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (intermediate Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Word)
- Familiarity with business tools will be an advantage:
- Ticketing system
- Data analysis and database software
- Communication Skills and Empathy – Able to deliver instructions clearly and concisely, as well as address employee questions and issues and respond to team members’ feedback
- Organizational Skills – Can juggle many different tasks and work within tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with the principles of business administration are necessary components of the job. Must be able to oversee daily operations, pursue organizational goals, and drive long-term business development
- Keen attention to detail
- A strong work ethic with a focus on team success
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor set up in the office.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/