WordPress and WooCommerce Developer | Day Shift, Office-based Job | Up to PHP90K
GoTeam is seeking for a competent WordPress and WooCommerce Developer who will be responsible for building a website page and optimizing the website for conversion.
The client is an American e-commerce shop that carries hair health supplements. They provide the most comprehensive hair growth & daily vitamin supplement on the market. Apart from the supplements sold, the company provides guidance, support and coaching for people who want thicker, healthier hair.
In this position, you will be:
- Building and setting up landing pages, opt-ins, email sequences, SMS sequences, and appointment booking sequences.
- Researching, designing, and implementing technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in the scope of work, wireframes, and sitemap documents
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Completing automation and connections using Zapier, WooCommerce, WooFunnels, Klaviyo, Sendible, and other similar automation tools.
- Helping build and manage brands through B2B marketing campaigns to generate new clients
- Completing regular competitor and market research and analysis to look for opportunities in the market and stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and new tools using SEMrush
- Learning the technical skills required to build funnels, modify drip sequences, integrate email/SMS campaigns
- Developing strategy and tactics to build and optimize website pages
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Expert knowledge and execution in WordPress
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, building from an existing website, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Expert knowledge and execution in WooCommerce
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Experience building landing pages, website pages, and updating websites
- Experience in data analysis, performance trends, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Zapier, WooCommerce, WooFunnels, Klaviyo, Sendible, or any other similar software to set up marketing automation and email sequences.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Attentive to all details and always ensure that the information presented is accurate and true
- Have the ability to remain professional and courteous at all times
- Proactive behavior
- Can think outside the box
- Creative and curious
- Flexible to the required work schedule
- Follow directions or instructions
- Must be willing to work onsite or at the office
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/