Work-from-home (PC provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial web application development experience.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Goal-driven with strong time management abilities and a commitment to keep delivery schedules.
- Enjoys challenges and strives to continually learn.
- Have a demonstrable passion for coding.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience using C# .NET MVC.
- Experience developing front end applications.
- Experience working with Rest APIs.
- Experience integrating with third-party systems.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SSMS.
- Experience with React advantageous (Angular/Vue).
- Ability to document applications.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the existing codebase.
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure quality across multiple devices.
- Work with external and internal APIs.
- Help the team stay up to date with new trends in development.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, concerns, and opportunities to inform project prioritization.
About Your Client:
This is a boutique talent agency in Queensland, Australia that recruits for both permanent and contract positions, particularly in technology (service delivery, infrastructure, development, digital, data, and project management). They love being attentive, nimble, and genuine.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.