Web Developer | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP80K
GoTeam is currently looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for creating user-friendly, effective, and visually appealing products. Your technical and creative skills, including programming proficiency, collaboration, and user experience design, will be put to use in developing sample sites and wireframes based on agreed briefs.
Your client provides business services to help individuals and companies grow their businesses. These services include marketing and branding, coaching and training, and website development and design. She aims to help her clients achieve their goals and reach their target audience through personalized and effective strategies.
In this position, you will be:
- Someone who can assist with developing the website.
- Producing sample sites and preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing.
- Creating wireframes for website pages that convey the layout of a site without getting wrapped up in branding and graphics.
- Sharing the wireframe among the development team.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Participating in discussions about how to update or overhaul a client’s brand identity.
- Writing the code for the various applications of a website.
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
- Making sure that the stored data is up to date.
- Cleansing list of properties, tenants, and leases from target agency.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
- At least 3 years of Web Development experience
- Working Knowledge of GoDaddy and/or Square Space
- Knowledgeable with Domain Hosting
- Has keen attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a focus on team success
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.