Work-from-home (PC provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 7 years full-time commercial experience in the following programming languages and applications. A high degree of proficiency is essential:
- MySQL Database
- Yii 1.1 and Yii 2.0
- Capable of handling Agile project management
- Able to use the Yii and Laravel frameworks, including their active record ORM patterns.
- Has the skills to support and extend/refactor legacy code, and develop and use APIs.
- Able to perform medium to high-level DBA tasks.
- Must have experience in mobile/tablet app development.
What You Will Do
- Design and maintain the existing application, using both front-end and back-end programming languages.
- Ensure security and data protection on all applications as well as innovative projects like the scraper and dashboard systems.
- Take responsibility and ownership of scrapers (maintain, enhance and build).
- Maintain, enhance, and build the client’s dashboard.
- Handle client’s new dashboard project.
- Take responsibility for some front-end related tasks or new innovations (example: new payment gateway).
- Perform housekeeping tasks periodically, including cleaning up old data or code or writing a standalone script to fix and re-index data.
About Your Client
Your client is an Australian company that helps automotive dealers and dealer groups, OEMs and vehicle importers Australia-wide drive better online results while significantly lowering dealers’ cost of customer acquisition and retention.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.