Trust and Safety Associate | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a Trust and Safety Associate who is responsible for protecting clients from fraudulent residents and squatters by performing a range of duties, including monitoring preventative practices and mitigating damages when necessary. To succeed in this role, you must be able to think strategically, communicate effectively, and make decisions independently.
You will be working with a property management company based on the West Coast of the United States that caters to the corporate and residential housing requirements of communities across over 30 cities. The company enables its clients to pursue their opportunities, interests, relationships, and family wherever they may take them by providing flexible housing solutions.
In this position, you will be:
- Assisting with the Background Check Approval Process
- Owning follow-up for residents flagged as fraudulent or delinquent
- Coordinating resolution efforts for escalated situations
- Monitoring team inbox in compliance with service level agreements
- Reviewing safety incident reports and taking appropriate action
- Monitoring fraud detection software to decrease the potential for fraud
- Performing administrative tasks efficiently and to company standards
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to improve internal processes (escalation, workflow, and end-to-end process)
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Being flexible with working non-conventional shifts as needed
- Providing context and details in difficult discussions and situations to promote effective resolution and communication.
Skills and Experience:
- Organization and attention to detail, with the ability to meet the organization’s standards
- Proactive and clear communication skills
- Professional demeanor with a customer service-oriented attitude
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Tech-savviness and ability to use web-based and app-based platforms
- Strong teamwork skills, willing to help out wherever needed
- Availability to work 40 hours/week and overtime as required, including non-conventional hours such as evenings and weekends.
- Familiarity with US Landlord/ Tenant Disputes/ legal practices and Evictions is a plus
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.