Transcriptionist | WFH, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is looking for a detail-oriented Transcriptionist to join our team. As a transcriptionist, you will be responsible for transcribing audio files into written documents with precision, adhering to formatting and notation standards. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, reliable, and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Your client is the leading Public Insurance Adjusting firm with locations in California, and Arizona. They advocate for the insured during times of crisis, navigating them through the complex and tedious insurance claims process. They aim to be the gold standard in customer service, and they’ve helped thousands of residential and commercial clients with their claims for over 70 years.
In this position, you will be:
- Listening to audio recordings and transcribing them into text files with excellent accuracy.
- Proofreading and editing the transcribed text to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Adhering to specific formatting and notation standards and requirements.
- Completing transcriptions within given timelines, while ensuring that grammar, punctuation, and spelling are correct.
- Correcting any errors or inaccuracies in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Typing speed of 50 words per minute or more, with a keen eye for accuracy while proofreading.
- Exceptional skills in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Strong verbal communication, listening, and computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Preferred prior experience in transcription.
- Preferred experience with transcription software and tools.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a Work From Home (WFH) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.