Hybrid (PC Provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- ATS and Microsoft proficiency
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to analyze a person and a situation perfectly
- Critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the technical industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Customer Relationship Management software experience
- Applicant tracking software experience
What You Will Do
- Send daily Updates to clients
- Conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions through LinkedIn, Facebook, Jobstreet, and all other platforms.
- Organize interviews for the night shift.
- Review employment applications and background-check reports.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Work closely with the internal department to develop creative ways of addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Maintain effective relationships with Operations and Clients.
- Ensure timely communication with clients regarding Recruitment service-related concerns.
- Attend client meetings and client reporting
- Follow up with candidates whose profiles are not complete.
- Search database for profiles to present to potential clients.
- Coordinate and monitor activities and implement policies and procedures within the area of responsibility.
About Your Client
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.