Team Lead – Estimating Plan Prep | Office-Based, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP70K
GoTeam is looking for a Team Lead – Estimating Plan Prep responsible for managing and overseeing the success of the prep team, from their annual/monthly/weekly goals to their individual daily tasks. The ideal candidate ensures the team is crafting accurate and detailed prep documents, meets target goals, and contributes to projects such as billing analysis, pricing requests, and deep dives into processes and prep errors. The role also involves personnel and relationship management, training and support, and innovation and evolution of processes.
The client is a U.S. Construction business that provides electrical services and smart technologies for both residential and large-scale commercial projects. With customer service as its top priority, this business was among the 2020 EY Entrepreneur of the Year awards winners.
In this position, you will be:
- Leading the success of the Prep Team from their annual, monthly, and weekly goals to their individual daily tasks.
- Reassigning plan prep to load balance estimators and ensuring the job is ready at least two days before the scheduled date.
- Ensuring the team crafts accurate and detailed prep documents to avoid confusion in the future.
- Contributing to projects such as billing analysis, pricing requests, and deep dives on processes and prep errors.
- Performing and supervising audits to identify and correct common prep issues.
- Running weekly team meetings to review overall prep numbers and quality will hold the prep team accountable for hitting targets and delivering prep as early as possible.
- Entering metrics and hours worked every week to review in weekly meetings with management.
- Reviewing any errors found during the audit process to improve future plan prep quality.
- Reinforcing training for growing new estimators and advancing existing estimators.
- Acting as the primary point of support for answering prep-related questions from estimators while they are completing plan prep.
- Performing yearly reviews for each team member, including comp adjustments, feedback, and career growth opportunities.
- Implementing and training the prep team on new processes to improve efficiency and quality.
- Tracking feedback and holding continuing education training to correct issues and improve performance.
- Keeping up-to-date documentation for the prep team to reference during prep, such as billing information, community specifications, and sub-pay info.
- Sharing ideas that will improve the current plan prep process with management and the team.
- Keeping up with attendance and PTO requests to ensure smooth team operations.
- Leading, inspiring, and motivating all direct reports to achieve their goals and improve team performance.
- Taking charge of either hiring team members depending on department needs or serving termination notice based on individual performance.
- Identifying and targeting attainable opportunities in the market to improve the company’s bottom line.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships both external and internal, communicating with Construction Managers and Purchasing departments for your assigned builders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred) or management experience as a priority.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a team, preferably in the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills, with proficiency in English and overall communication, both verbal and written.
- Basic knowledge of Excel is preferred
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor set up in the office.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/