Team Lead | Office-Based, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Team Lead. The Team Lead will be the initial point of contact for all questions from the team regarding projections, missing information, or challenging files. The Team Lead would also be responsible for ensuring that the department is reaching various company goals and milestones, and initial/ongoing training of team members.
The client is passionate about taking care of veterans and is dedicated to ensuring that each veteran we work with receives the disability examination that they deserve. Our number one priority is delivering quality service. Our entire staff is highly trained and fully dedicated to serving those who served.
In this position, you will be:
- Serving as the first point of contact for Teams’ questions and concerns regarding work tasks and assignments including, but not limited to, questions regarding usable diagnoses, records, and projections; Escalate to the manager as needed
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for DBQ Generation processes, evaluating team productivity, and training new hires and team members
- Reviewing completed tasks to ensure compliance with standards, including tracking/reviewing, Need More Info vets on the Master to ensure that team members are following up on the appropriate timeline
- Monitoring task workload and coverage
- Ensuring the DBQ Team is meeting / exceeding company goals and metrics.
- Reporting department metrics to the Manager as requested
- Providing Manager with input regarding performance, attendance, and conduct
- Identifying potential training needs and discussing with Manager to create and implement
- Training new generators on all DBQs by providing input, training material, and feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Experience in DBQ Generation (preferred)
- Strong baseline knowledge and experience with all DBQs (preferred)
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/