Talent Acquisition Specialist | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist – IT/Tech. This role will be responsible for the process of ensuring quality talents are placed with Clients for IT/ Tech roles.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Overseeing hiring for assigned job orders as the main point of contact for client delivery
- Sending at least an update per week or as often as necessary to clients
- Facilitating client interviews and additional hiring assessments
- Ensuring timely communication with clients regarding Recruitment service-related concerns.
- Attending client meetings and client reporting
- Reviewing shortlisted candidates sourced by TAA Sourcers for assigned job orders
- Conducting initial interviews
- Facilitating profile completion for client endorsement
- Reviewing employment applications and background-check reports.
- Building long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Follow-up candidates whose profiles are not complete.
- Searching database for profiles to present to potential clients.
- Working closely with the internal department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Maintaining effective relationships with Operations and other departments
- Coordinating and monitoring activities and implementing policies and procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Proactively seeking market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggesting new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Mapping market intelligence based on candidate information
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably with IT/Tech roles
- Experience in Client Management
- Experience in sourcing or lead generation
- Ability to handle administrative tasks, coordination, and client/ executive meetings
- Experience in talent acquisition or recruiting hard-to-fill roles is an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills
- ATS and Microsoft proficiency
- Ability to analyze a person and a situation perfectly
- Critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.