Talent Acquisition Coordinator | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to Php30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will be responsible for sourcing candidates, managing candidates’ profiles, and coordinating employment status. Involved in Client calibration for updates.
The client: We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Facilitating evening interviews (client and initial interviews)
- Joining evening client calibration calls to facilitate recruitment questions
- Attending evening client meetings and client reporting
- Building long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Ensuring timely communication with candidates regarding evening interview schedules
- Following-up candidates whose profiles are not complete.
- Conducting sourcing activities to fill open positions through LinkedIn, Facebook, Jobstreet, and all other platforms.
- Searching database for profiles to present to hiring managers/ recruiters
- Coordinating and monitoring activities and implementing policies and procedures within the area of responsibility.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience as Recruitment Coordinator or in any related field.
- Has Experience in Client Management
- Experience in sourcing and lead generation
- Experience in sourcing or recruiting hard-to-fill roles is an advantage
- Ability to handle administrative tasks, coordination, and client/ executive meetings
- Written and verbal communication skills
- ATS and Microsoft proficiency
- Can work with less supervision
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.