Systems Manager | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP60K
GoTeam is looking to hire a Systems Manager who has consulting experience, to oversee the building, configuration, and management of the Monday.com systems of our client.
The organization you will be working for has experienced rapid growth and is dedicated to delivering unforgettable experiences for visitors to Bali, whether staying with them or simply exploring the area. They aim to create lasting memories by sharing their love for Bali, their passion for their work, and their commitment to treating their guests, community, and colleagues with kindness.
In this position, you will be:
- Responsible for overseeing the development and Maintenance of Monday.com systems to support the operational needs of our organization.
- Implementing best practices for Monday.com system administration and user adoption.
- Providing consultation and training to team members on how to effectively leverage Monday.com to streamline business processes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with Monday.com systems,
- Collaborating with stakeholders to gather requirements and optimize system performance.
- Ensuring that our Monday.com systems are up-to-date, efficient, and aligned with our organization’s strategic objectives.
- Expected to possess strong technical and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Has attained Monday.com Certified expertise with comprehensive knowledge of the platform’s capabilities
- Demonstrated capability in Monday.com system administration and management
- Prior consulting experience would be an added advantage, along with a record of delivering outstanding customer services
- Proficient in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Is open to traveling and attending training in Bali
- Advanced level of fluency in the English language
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.