Supply Chain Manager | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP60K
GoTeam is seeking for a competent Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for the management of the inventory tracking system for one of our clients in the health, wellness, and fitness industry.
The client is a nutrition supplement company whose vision is to help support one’s health and fitness goals by sourcing premium ingredients and using no artificial flavors and colors on its products.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing the client’s inventory tracking system
- Determining inventory shipment needs to ensure optimal stock level
- Reconciling shipment quantities and evaluating raw material needs
- Making schedule recommendations for finished goods manufacturing
- Reporting on all key metrics weekly and sending weekly reports
- Hiring, training and managing new team members
- Downloading reports from Amazon seller central
- Inputting all external data into excel-based inventory management system and validating the data
- Integrating all reports into a total inventory report
- Analyzing and reporting the inventory situation and recommendations
- Creating warehouse transfers
- Validating inventory data accuracy within business central
- Managing packaging schedule with primary co-packer
- Creating POs for materials and finished goods
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Microsoft Business Central background is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain analysis and management
- Knowledgeable with ERP Systems
- Excellent English Communication skills
- Has strong work ethic
- Flexible with any work conditions
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/