Sales Admin Support | Office-based, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a Sales Admin Support. This role should provide administrative support to the Sales Team. The duties and responsibilities include answering emails, scheduling appointments, keeping sales records, and preparing sales contracts and agreements. This position may also be required research of potential customers and sales strategies.
Your client is Queensland’s largest billboard and signage company. Our billboards offer unmatched coverage of the Brisbane market, with 85% of SEQ reached every week.
In this position, you will be:
- Providing sales support to the sales team
- Preparing contracts using AdManager and associated systems
- Updating contract status and uploading contracts & associated documents into AdManager on sign off
- Preparing, sending out, and uploading variation documents as directed
- Maintaining records, including spreadsheets and databases
- Providing support to members of the sales team by answering phones, greeting clients, or arranging meetings
- Assisting with the development of proposals and presentations to potential clients
- Running various reports from AdManager (weekly – as required)
- Internal reporting such as weekly averages, weekly WIP Documents, active client lists, and renewal lists.
- Preparing and sending out Proof of Posting and Post campaign reports to clients
- Running move reports for proposals and proactive
- Preparing insertion order forms
- Updating various systems with new site data
- Reviewing & checking scheduled digital artwork
- Supporting the events coordinator with event activities/requirements
- Reconciling production inventory and end of each Lunar
- Creating mock-ups and simple drafting works
- Running move proxies on potential new sites
- Assisting in lead generation for the sales team
- Undertaking research to assist with the development of proposals
- Communicating with customers and answering questions about products or services
- Liaise with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance
- Implementing and operating our wider nurture program (using Salesforce and other assets)
- Initiating best practices and standards in providing administrative assistance to sales staff
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Salesforce is preferred
- CRM knowledge is required
- MS Office knowledge is required
- Experience in contracts preparation
- Knowledgeable with contract and legal terminologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in contracts administration/sales administration
- Intermediate to senior experience
- Assist in the compilation of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/