Hybrid (PC provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Must have experience with research and maintaining databases
- Possess strong project and time management skills
- Must have experience in working with Australian clients (preferred) and exposure to Australian Business Culture
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
What You Will Do:
- Research, track, maintain, and update leads
- Send direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Verify the phone numbers and email addresses of contact databases supplied by client
- Research and verify new contacts based on clearly defined briefs supplied by client
- Research and verify new contacts based of websites and clearly defined briefs supplied by client
About Your Client:
Your client is a multi-award-winning software company helping Education, B2B & Technology clients engage with Asian consumers, based in Australia.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.