Hybrid (PC provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Must have experience with research and maintaining databases
- Possess strong project and time management skills
- Must have experience in working with Australian clients (preferred) and exposure to Australian Business Culture
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
What You Will Do:
- Research, track, maintain, and update leads
- Send direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Verify the phone numbers and email addresses of contact databases supplied by client
- Research and verify new contacts based on clearly defined briefs supplied by client
- Research and verify new contacts based of websites and clearly defined briefs supplied by client
About Your Client:
Your client is a multi-award-winning software company helping Education, B2B & Technology clients engage with Asian consumers, based in Australia.