Recruitment Consultant | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Recruitment Consultant. This role is responsible for advising clients and candidates on the best and most suitable recruiting and Talent Acquisition methods and practices. Often, they are responsible for the process of finding, attracting, and hiring talent for their clients. As well as cultivating a positive image with candidates to develop talent pools for current and future requirements.
Your client is a leading provider of professional recruitment outsourcing solutions. Having previously led some of the region’s most successful workforce services companies, we’ve seen every conventional practice and process. Through this work, we’ve recognized that it’s time to change the industry for the greater. Greater careers, greater workplaces, greater lives.
In this position, you will be:
- Communicating with clients and internal stakeholders to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Researching into client’s company, industry, and market conditions
- Communicating with clients to determine their hiring needs
- Developing and implementing strategies based on clients’ needs
- Researching into competitors and market place
- Defining job descriptions and document specifications
- Identifying respective candidates using a variety of channels
- Creating a candidate persona for each open position
- Conducting confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Presenting shortlisted candidates
- Presenting detailed candidate profile summaries
- Building long-term client relationships
- Researching and developing recruiting leads
- Developing a sustainable candidate-lead strategy
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in recruiting or a similar HR role
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficient in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) Vincere (Desirable)
- Understanding Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- A clear understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- At least have 2 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Has critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Has good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Is a Team player
- Showcasing good time-management skills
- Has a BS degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.