Recruitment Assistant | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Recruitment Assistant. This role is for a Recruitment Assistant who will assist our Head of Fulfilment. This role will require an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working as part of a results-driven team.
You will work with a global team of marketing specialists in a digital agency (branding, communications, and design) based in Sydney.
In this position, you will be:
- Scheduling calls and interviews
- Maintaining the candidate database
- Updating information constantly
- Responding to clients and emails and juggling many tasks at once.
- Sourcing, screening, and providing interview feedback
- Researching the best job advertising techniques
- Thinking critically
- Using your exceptional relational abilities
- Using Solid time abilities
- Able to work freely and as a group
- Experiencing employment practices and stages (screening, talking with clients and candidates, evaluation, onboarding)
- Attending the Talent Right daily huddle and giving full feedback and details into progress, any potential issues, or things you foresee needing attention in the future.
- Resolving issues as fast as possible (e.g., interview cancellations)
- Monitoring client engagement and satisfaction and ensuring we maintain our 90% client retention record.
- Interacting confidently and professionally with clients
- Processing referee checks
- Scheduling interviews for the hiring manager and clients
- Preparing Client Proposals (Better Proposals) and send to clients.
- Creating, preparing, and posting job ads online
- Undertaking clerical duties (e.g., answering /drafting emails and client response letters)
- Communicating and providing a seamless experience for both employers and job seekers
- Client Relations and ensuring the agency delivers fanatical customer service
- Responding to inbound leads and following them up
- Potentially hold Discovery Zooms with clients to understand their business strategies and which packages will be the best fit.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Has at least 5+ years of recruitment experience
- Has experience in managing a recruitment agency in the past (US or AU)
- Possesses good English communication skills
- Tech-savvy (ClickUp, HubSpot, Google Sheets, Airtable)
- A college graduate is not required
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.