Hybrid (Office & WFH), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience relevant to recruitment or administration.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in data management.
- Advanced to expert MS Excel skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule and deliver all work requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Provide overall recruitment support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure the process observed is in line with and in adherence to the standard.
- Maintain administrative systems.
- Manage new hire information and facilitate the new hire endorsement.
- Facilitate endorsement of new hires to other departments.
- Provide email management.
- Manage and organize recruitment documents.
- Manage the communication of the Talent Acquisition team with other departments.
- Manage and maintain the recruitment database.
- Generate and provide timely talent acquisition reports to the management.
- Assist with character reference checks.
- Provide minutes of the meeting after every team huddle.
- Organize and facilitate team meetings and huddles.
About Your Client:
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support and sustain our growth.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.