Work-from-home (PC provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology discipline OR a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in a related area.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required including a minimum of 3 years of progressive quality assurance experience.
- Very strong experience with QA automation frameworks such as Selenium/Web Driver and scripting languages (i.e., Python, C#, Etc.)
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Familiarity with working in multiple environments and the purpose of the various environments
- Proactive problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and ability to work in a team-based Agile environment
- Customer/Client focused
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Willingness to grow and learn an understanding of the business process
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, functions, etc.
- Strong experience with API testing using tools like Postman
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the improvement of quality assurance, deliverables, methodologies, and processes for application testing
- Automating test scripts using Selenium/Web Driver, owning automated functional regression, load /performance test execution and automating repetitive time-consuming tasks.
- Working with development engineers, product owners, managers, and the SQA team to understand requirements and find innovative ways to improve and make testing more efficient and effective.
- Track and report the QA activities on a per-project basis
- Work closely within the agile team (Project Owner/manager, Scrum Masters and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues
- Review project deliverables and artifacts from a testing perspective, provide feedback, including actively participating in a test plan/test case review with the team
- Strong experience with API testing, both manual and automated using Postman.
- Clearly understand the difference between missed requirements, development bugs, production defects and backlog items. Communicate these back to the team utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Recommends innovative automation ideas to reduce the manual effort and increase the code coverage
About Your Client:
Your US client leads a software development business that provides industry-leading order and warehouse management software. They help third-party fulfillment companies give people what they need, when they need them.