Work-from-home (PC provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology discipline OR a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in a related area.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience is required including a minimum of 3 years of progressive quality assurance experience.
- Very strong experience with QA automation frameworks such as Selenium/Web Driver and scripting languages (i.e., Python, C#, Etc.)
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Familiarity with working in multiple environments and the purpose of the various environments
- Proactive problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and ability to work in a team-based Agile environment
- Customer/Client focused
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Willingness to grow and learn an understanding of the business process
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, functions, etc.
- Strong experience with API testing using tools like Postman
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the improvement of quality assurance, deliverables, methodologies, and processes for application testing
- Automating test scripts using Selenium/Web Driver, owning automated functional regression, load /performance test execution and automating repetitive time-consuming tasks.
- Working with development engineers, product owners, managers, and the SQA team to understand requirements and find innovative ways to improve and make testing more efficient and effective.
- Track and report the QA activities on a per-project basis
- Work closely within the agile team (Project Owner/manager, Scrum Masters and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues
- Review project deliverables and artifacts from a testing perspective, provide feedback, including actively participating in a test plan/test case review with the team
- Strong experience with API testing, both manual and automated using Postman.
- Clearly understand the difference between missed requirements, development bugs, production defects and backlog items. Communicate these back to the team utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Recommends innovative automation ideas to reduce the manual effort and increase the code coverage
About Your Client:
Your US client leads a software development business that provides industry-leading order and warehouse management software. They help third-party fulfillment companies give people what they need, when they need them.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.