Property Accountant | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Property Accountant who is responsible for performing accounting-related functions, preferably with specialization in the real estate or property management industry.
The client is a multi-faceted real estate firm specializing in the acquisition and management of income-producing multi-family properties. It has utilized its market expertise since 2010 with its cutting-edge approach to technology, and dedication to the client experience to achieve maximum benefit for its key stakeholders. With a mindset of steady and deliberate growth and with a proven track record of successful portfolio performance, it has grown to ~$700M in assets under management, over 100 employees, and a client base of ~350 limited partners from across the globe.
In this position, you will be:
- Performing all general ledger transactions, including revenue and expense recognition
- Preparing journal entries and close-out reporting
- Performing bank reconciliations, initiating bank transfers, and managing loan account activity
- Overseeing AP & AR functions
- Preparing monthly or quarterly reporting packages for owners and investors
- Monitoring property cash flow and property audits
- Performing other accounting-related functions as assigned
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ accounting experience, preferably gained from a real estate or property management industry
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any accounting-related field
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and financial controls
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Keen to details and is reliable
- Flexible and adaptable to any work conditions
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/