Office-based, Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma/GED equivalent. A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Precise attention to detail and organization skills.
- Multi-state and multi-client local taxation experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Evolution Payroll software (preferred, but not required), or other payroll tax software experience, Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment and demonstrate high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment and work independently and make sound decisions.
- Committed to delivering timely and accurate results.
What You Will Do:
- Process COBRA event and initial notice files in accordance with company timelines and standards.
- Pull files from the SFTP folder and create tickets for these in Salesforce prior to processing.
- Handle the manual processing of files.
- File import and error reports.
- Send events forms. Email event forms via Salesforce.
- Open mail and sort it by department.
- Assist with general data entry for COBRA clients, retro initial notice mailing.
- Scan COBRA enrollments and CDH claims into Salesforce.
- Handle the return of CDH cards and COBRA notifications due to invalid addresses.
- Communicate with the Client Support Team Lead and Account Managers regarding quality missing data from files that need to be verified with clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Your Client:
Your client is a US business that provides human capital management software and services, helping more than 60,000 businesses with their payroll, tax, timekeeping, attendance, compliance, and other HR needs.